Celadrin provides oil to the joint, which not only allows for more flexibility and ease of movement but reduces inflammation (the cause of most pain) and allows the joint cells to repair and rebuild themselves. Celadrin is clinically tested and proven to work quickly to alleviate inflammation and pain, with rapid and deep absorption directly to the affected area within 30 minutes of application.
It helps reduce pain and inflammation due to osteoarthritis and provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with a simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
The main ingredient is Celadrin and Celadrin® systematically enhances and lubricates cell membranes throughout the body providing youthful cell fluidity and elasticity. The use of this cream is an effective treatment for improving knee movement, ability to ascend/descend stairs, rise from a chair, walk and improve balance, strength and endurance.
Adults and children two years of age and older: Apply cream sparingly to affected areas not more than three to four times daily. Children under two years of age consult a physician before use.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use during pregnancy or lactation
- Do not use on children younger than 2 years old
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a poison control center immediately
- For topical use only